What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket? A: Two points, just like anyone else.
2. Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Xmas.
3. Q: How can you find the Easter bunny? A: Eggs (x) marks the spot.
4. Q: How does the Easter bunny paint all the Easter eggs? A: She hires Santa’s elves during off-season.
5. Q: Why was the Easter Bunny so upset? A: He was having a bad hare day!
6. What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny!
7. Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken!
8. Why is a bunny the luckiest animal in the world? It has four rabbits’ feet!
9. What do you call a bunny with a large brain? Egghead!
10. What did the bunny want to do when he grew up? Join the Hare Force.
11. How do you make a rabbit stew? Make it wait for three hours!
12. What did the gray rabbit say to the blue rabbit? Cheer up!
13. Q: What has big ears, brings Easter treats, and goes hippity-BOOM hippity-BOOM? A: The Easter Elephant.
14. Q: Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a good joke? A: It might crack up!
15. Q: What do you call a line of rabbits walking backwards? A: A receding “hareline”.
16. Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas? A: Bugs Bunny.
17. Q: How are rabbits like calculators? A: They both multiply really fast.
18. Q: How do you get letter to a bunny? A: Hare mail.
19. Q: What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? A: Tired.
20. Q: Do you know how to find the Easter bunny if he was lost? A: Make a noise like a carrot; he’ll find you.
21. Q: What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear? A: 14 carrot gold.
22. Q: What kind of book does a rabbit like at bedtime? A: One with a “hoppy” ending.
23. Q: What does a rooster say to a hen he likes? A: Your one hot chick!
24. Q: How do bunnies stay healthy? A: Eggercise!
25. Q: What do you call rabbits that marched in a long sweltering Easter parade? A: Hot, cross bunnies.
Wishing you a Happy Easter with your family and friends.